Softwash cleaning and sanitizing method, for both domestic and commercial properties. It uses purpose built low pressure equipment that will effectively clean, and sanitize exterior surfaces with a variety of eco-friendly chemicals. Soft washing chemicals can be applied at the correct blends and ratios for quick and lasting effects on most surfaces to include.
- Natural stone and brickwork
- Block paving, patios and concrete.
- K Rend, rendered walls
- Pebbledash, roughcast, tyrolean/stucco
- Slate roofs and tiles where moss can be suitably scraped off prior to application
- Fences , decking and timber cladding
- Summer houses and Oak buildings
- Industrial cladding
- Asphalt roofing
- Pvc plastic cladding, fascias and soffits
- Artificial turf
- Rubber crumb playareas
Each individual surface with distinct contaminants requires a tailored softwashing solution for best results. Our solution is mixed on site for optimal results for the task required. This way we customise our approach to maximise the results whilst also achieving cost effectiveness.